1.05.2010

disappearing pets are not the coolest.

current favorites:

sudoku puzzles.
organization.
pink grape fruit tic tacs.
500 days of summer.
hempz lotion.
bangs.
john mayer.
yoplait yogurt.
leggings+boots.
writing haikus.
diary of a wimpy kid.
bronze nail polish.
book of mormon.
burts bees chap stick.
weekly planner.
chuck.
quiet time to lay awake and think.
scarves.

recent realizations:

i have two very extreme and rather irrational fears:

1-lice. getting lice. seeing lice. lice in an way, shape or form. just the thought makes me itchy for hours. i even had a terrible nightmare that i had lice last week. i would rather get ringworm or something else gross. living organisms crawling around someone's hair and feeding of their fleshy scalp is enough to make me cringe and hurl all at once.
2-finding a hobo in a dumpster. every time i walk out to the dumpter to throw away all the bags of hair at work i get nervous to open the lid. i genuinely fear that someone crazy is waiting inside and they're going to either pop out and make me poop my pants, or grab me and pull me into the dumpster with them. and it doesn't help that someone has spray painted the word "parts" on the front of this particular dumpster. what kind of parts? sandwich parts...car parts...BODY PARTS.

lloyd is gone forever. in hopes to cheer me up my mom got me a new frog who she named lloyd to go in my new fish bowl with lola, my fish. i put lloyd in his new home. fed him. watched a movie. checked on lola and lloyd and told them goodnight. woke up. got out of bed and walked over to the bowl. lola is swimming around like always but lloyd can't be found. i clean out the bowl. lloyd is definitely not in it. i deep clean my whole desk and shelf area. lloyd is not alive or dead and crispy anywhere. days have gone by. still no sign of lloyd. i know you're thinking lola ate him. but there is absolutely no way she could kill and eat something as big as her without leaving any evidence (i.e. a leg or an arm floating at the top of the bowl) and looking entirely the same as she did the night before. she should AT LEAST look bloated or something. plus when charlie (the first of her frog companions) died she just left his stiff dead body floating at the top of the bowl for hours until i got home and flushed him. even if she was the murderer she had no interest in eating her victim. so...lloyd remains m.i.a. he's a greenish/brownish/gray, about 1" long and 1/4" wide, and he enjoys swimming and hiding in little fake plants. if you find him, dead or alive, please let me know.

i have more to write. but i want to watch chuck more than i want to keep revealing my weird brain and life right now. so keep and eye out for more of my thoughts. and for lloyd.

No comments: